We offer valuations for a range of different requirements including for Insurance purposes, probate sales after the loss of a loved one or simply to understand what your items are worth.
If your jewellery hasn’t been valued in the last 3 years, it’s probably not fully insured. An insurance valuation report from Infinity Jewellers consists of the following:
- Free clean and visual inspection of items valued
- Any issues are highlighted, together with the costs to repair prior to valuation being completed.
- Item(s) are fully described, tested and photographed
- All works fully insured and guaranteed
In addition, for premium items in excess of £10,000
- Valuation is completed by a ‘Member of the Institute of professional Valuers’
- All details registered on the ‘Guild of Valuers & Jewellers’ electronic database that allows Police and Insurance companies access to your details in case of loss